Department of Lifelong Learning and Extension [DLLE]
- STUDENT STRENGTH
- Photo Gallery
The Department of Lifelong Learning and Extension [DLLE] (known earlier as Department of Adult and Continuing Education and Extension) was initiated at the college in the academic year 1987-88 With motive of “reach to unreached” the department of Lifelong Learning and Extension conducts various activities at the college and community level and has been working profoundly. Starting with 44 students in the year 1987-88, the no. of registered students has been increased to 100 per year. With prominent support from the college management, this department works under the guidance of Prin. Dr. V. A. Dewoolkar. Students of this department participate in various activities such as, training programs, UDAAN festival, social awareness, project reports, poster competition etc. organized by Department of Lifelong Learning and Extension (DLLE) , University of Mumbai.
Motto of DLLE: “Reach to the Unreached”
Logo of DLLE:
- Personality development
- An opportunity to perform and develop new skills
- A chance to interact with various NGOs
- A golden chance to rapport with society and social issues
- DLLE certificate; beneficial for applying jobs/study within INDIA and abroad.
- To Obtain Benefit of 10 grace marks