- Aims & Objective
- Board of Directives
- Audit Report
- Profit & Loss Statements
- Balance Sheet
- Trading Account
The Society, Br. Balasheb Khardekar College, Vidhaythri Sahakari Grahak Bhandar ltd, is a registered society under Maharashtra co-operative act 1960, with register number SDG/ VNL/ CON/ 602/(2005/06) 2005; with survey number and postal address of Br. Balasaheb Khardekar College, Vengurla, Sindhudurg. The benefits of the above society stand restricted only for all members, which include all college, students, teachers, and non-teaching staff.
The governing body consists of 4 student representatives, 4 teacher representatives, 3 non-teaching staff, representatives, from the registration office, and a representative from the local management committee of the institution. This committee stands valid for five years. Society is graded `A’ for the last 15 years
Aims and Objectives
- The main objective of society, is to provide educational stationery and accessories of good quality at a reasonable cost.
- To create a sense of co-operation, saving, self-dependence among students and make them participate in all activities of the society.
- To provide free educational stationary (Journal, notebook) to economically weaker students.
- To predispose, the members from buying costly educational material from the market or other sources.
- To enhance cooperative moments among all members of society.
Board of Directors
Audit Report / Profit distribution
As per the Maharashtra co-operative Act, amendment 65 and 51, after the expenditures are deducted from gross profit, the future management fund amount (as per amendment 71 ) is deducted, and the rest profit amount is distributed under the following heads as per the concerned of general body advice.
- Minimum 10 percent reserve fund.
- Maximum 12 percent Dividend
- Educational fund (Rule 53) by-laws
- 2 % of share capital to labhavansh Samikaran Fund.
- 2 % of share capital to Adhilabhavansh Samikaran Fund.
- 20 % of profit for social and religious work.
- From remaining profit 10 percent as secretary honorarium
- From remaining profit 10 percent economically backward student fund.
Profit and Loss Statements
|Printing & Stationery||525.00||Gross Profit||33808.00|
|General meeting expenditure||3040.00||Bank Dividend||-|
|Petty expense||275.00||Profit & Loss account||8000.00|
|Traveling expense||500.00||Bank Interest||284.00|
|Adjustment||6883.00||Reverse fund Interest||20,780.00|
|Training||1500.00||Depreciation fund interest||198.00|
|Labhavansh Samikaran interest||200.00|
|Official Capital||1,00,000.00||Cash in hand||700.00|
|Capital||28,400.00||Cash in bank||3415.00|
|Profit for next year||24,113.00||Closing Stock||500.00|
|Trade expense||Trade income||1,31,000.00|
|Travelling expense||1000.00||Closing stock||500.00|