University of MumbaiBr. Balasaheb Khardekar College, VengurlaAvishkar Research ConventionThe Avishkar Research Convention is designed by Department of Students Development, University of Mumbai, with intention to develop a research culture and scientific temper among the students, scholars and teachers from under-graduate to doctoral level. The concept behind Avishkar was to encourage innovative thinking in students and faculty so as to provide solutions for existing problems. Research ideas / Projects were to be submitted in the form of abstracts / models / posters and they had to be necessarily innovative Amis and objectives of Avishkar :
- To inculcate research culture among students.
- To encourage original and novel thinking.
- To provide an opportunity for expression of academic talent.
- To promote interaction among academia R and D institutes and industries.
- Humanities, Languages and Fine Arts.
- Commerce management and Law.
- Pure Sciences.
- Agriculture and Animal Husbandry.
- Engineering and Technology.
- Medicine and Pharmacy.
Department of Chemistry Intercollegiate Avishkar Research Convention(District level round - Sindhudurg) Objective :
- Build mind to research work.
- To develop new ideas and practical skills.
- Lad Pritish Jitendra praticipated in workshop on Avishkar Research Convention 2018 - 2019 at Vijayalakshmi Vishwanath Dalvie College,Talere, Dist. : Sindhudurg for Sindhudurg District / Zone on September 9, 2018.
|Sr. No.||Student Name||Project Name||Place||Date|
|1.||Parab Hiroji Atmaram||Estimation of Glucose in Biscuit||S.H.Kelkar college, Devgad||28 Nov. 2015|
|2.||Lad Pritish Jitendra Ninave Neha Mahadev||Wild Vegetable in costal area||Anandibai Raorane College, Vaibhavwadi||16 Dec. 2018|
|3.||Gawade Neha Mahadev||Nirmal Project||Anandibai Raorane College, Vaibhavwadi||16 Dec. 2018|
|4.||Mayekar Komal Shirish||Wetlands of Vengurla||Anandibai Raorane College, Vaibhavwadi||16 Dec. 2018|
|5.||Kawthankar Nitin Shridhar Lad Pritish Jitendra||Hardness of Water||Padmashri Babasaheb Vengurla Mahavidyalya, Pandur titha||14 Dec. 2019|
|6.||Mohit Karishma Yashvant Parab Mayuri Makarand||Traditional way of floral design||_______||______|