Instruction to Students and Parents
1) All the classes of the college will start very first day of the academic year as per University guidelines.
2) Students should submit all the documents required for the admission. College will not be responsible for any loss occurred due to delay made by the student in submitting the documents.
3) It is mandatory for the students to attend the lectures, practical, P.T. classes, all the tests and exams conducted by the college. Strict action will be taken on the students who remain absent to all the internal exams and lectures.
4) Students must get their identity card within one month stipulated time after their admission. To issue duplicate identity card Rs. 100 fine is charged.
5) Every student must carry identity card and class time table with him. Moving in the college premises without identity card attracts the fine of Rs. 100.
6) Discipline is the integral part of the college. All the students must obey the rules laid down by the college regarding their inside and outside the college premises.
7) Wandering in the corridor during the college hours is strictly prohibited and punishable. Students should maintain silence and move without disturbing, while moving in the corridors during working hours.
8) Without permission entry to strangers / outsider is strictly prohibited.
9) Use of mobile phone in the college premises is strictly prohibited and punishable.
10) Everyone should take care of college property (Wall, doors, glass, black board, desk, sports material, lab apparatus, garden, fans etc.). Students causing damage to property have to pay compensation and have to face strict action.
11) Students must apply for the required certificates like bona-fide, identity, college leaving certificate and statement of marks using prescribed application available in the office.
12) Paying group insurance fee/Premium is mandatory for the students seeking admission to Senior College.
13) Rules laid down by the U.G.C., the Government and Mumbai University regarding admission, discipline and code of conduct are compulsory for everyone.
14) As per the rules laid down by University grants Commission, Delhi, the Government of Maharashtra and Mumbai University ragging in the college premises and class rooms is strictly prohibited and strict disciplinary action would be taken against the student indulging in ragging.
15) As per the Mumbai University circular No. A.P.D./M.S./315 dated 01/08/2000 students and parents have to submit ‘Anti-Ragging Affidavit’ at the time of admission. Admission will not be given to the students without submitting ‘Anti-Ragging Affidavit’.
16) The Students behavior should not cause damage to the reputation of the college and disturb the discipline.
17) Parents are requested to be in constant contact with the concerned college authorities to know on the progress of their wards.
18) The Principal of the college will have final say in the matters related to any misconduct of the students. Principal’s decision would be binding on all the students.
Principal: Dr. Vilas Dewoolkar
Secretary: Prof. Jaykumar M. Desai
*College has the centre of Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University, Nasik.