Department of Sociology
- AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- FUTURE PLANS
- COURSES AND SYLLABUS
- ACADEMICS PLANNING
- TIME TABLE
- RESULTS &STATISTICS
- STUDENTS STRRENGTHS
- E -CONTENTS
- DEPARTMENTAL LIBRARY
- PHOTO GALLERY
Department of Sociology Established at the beginning of College 1961. The main intention of Department is to begin this Department, to create Awareness and Attachment about the Importance of Society.
In this Respect we strive to Generate Interest among the Student of Sociology. We not only teach them Sociology as a Subject but we also teach about Social work and Attachment with whole Society.
Ex. Faculty Member
- Late Prof. G.G. Prabhusalgaonkar
- Late Prof G. Airekar
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To Motivate the Student to Understand the basic Sociology
- To Prepare the student for Effective communication with Society
- To Enable the Students to face the Global corporate world
- To Study the Fact that Dhangar Society is in background state.
- To know the work of women’s Self Help Group.
- All men and women are given equal rights as provided in the Constitution.
Future Plans of the Department
1) To Arrange Guest Lecture of other Colleges Senior Professor Faculty Member.
2) To Arrange one day Workshop on New Syllabus.
3) To Visit and find out the Social Problems of Katkari Society (Trible Group)
4) To Collect Data of Rural Farmers in Small Village (Tulas, Vadkhol,Khanoli, Dabholi)
Papers and Syllabus Taught
The Department of Sociology Plans Academic Schedule at the Beginning of the Academic year to the Head and Principle of the Department calls meeting of the Department and Several issues regarding to Syllabus, Periods, Seminars and other Activities are Discussed in Detail in the Meeting.
Time Table 2021-22
RESULT & STATISTICS
YEARWISE STUDENT STRENGTH DEPARTMENT OF SOCIOLOGY
Report of Event / Activity Organized (2017-2018)
The Departmental Library is not Available However, the Central Library of the College consists adequate numbers of English Books. The Encylopedias, the literary books, the Reference Books, the Text Books, the Critical Books and the Language Books are kept in the Central Library of the College.