Department of Physics
- AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- ACADEMICS PLANNING
- COURSES AND SYLLABUS
- TIME TABLE
- STUDENTS STRENGTHS
- RESULTS &STATISTICS
- E -CONTENTS
- LEARNING OUTCOMES
- DEPARTMENTAL LIBRARY
- PHOTO GALLERY
- FUTURE PLANS
INTRODUCTION OF THE DEPARTMENT
The Dept. of Physics has been established in June 1992 with the establishment of science wing of the College. The aim was to strengthen the knowledge of Physics among the students and to motivate them to make their career in Physics and also to make use of their knowledge to uplift social and economic status of local society.
AIM AND OBJECTIVES
To motivate the student for Higher learning in physics.
To enjoy glorious achievements of physics.
To understand the importance of physics in day-to-day life.
To create interest among the students about the different branches of physics.
To produce best civilians for India through higher education in physics.
The departmental meeting for the first half of the academic year 2015-16 was held 22/07/2015. following members were present for the same.
D.B.Rane (Asst.Prof and Head)
A.B.Nargacche (Asst. Prof)
In the meeting following points were discussed:
- The admission of students for the subject of physics in various classes.
- Distribution of the workload for the academic year 2015-16.
- Preparation of the timetable for the department.
- Discussion on T.Y.B. Sc Physics University results of the academic year 2014-15.
- Discussion on the departmental activities that has to be undertaken for the academic year 2015-16
- Research activities for the academic year 2015-16.
- Organization of workshop seminar in the department.
- Laboratory requirements of the department.
- Discussion on NAAC report of the second cycle of the college.
- Felicitation of last year successful students.
- Academic planning of the department.
After proper discussion following decisions were taken:
- Extra lectures have to be organized for the department of physics students for T.Y.B.Sc students.
- To take special efforts to increase the admission for the subject.
- Workload is distributed among the available teaching staff.
- To prepare the requirement list for the current academic year.
- To undertake departmental activities according to NAAC guidelines.
- To undertake research activities.
- To undertake programs of social interest.
- To implement parent-teacher scheme for the students.
- To organize workshop for science students.
- To organize one day seminar for science students.
- To deliver lectures for junior college physics students.
Non- teaching staff
COURSES AND SYLLABUS
F. Y. B. Sc.
S. Y. B. Sc.
T. Y. B. Sc.
STUDENT STRENGTH OF THE DEPARTMENT: (2015-2021)
RESULT AND STATISTICS
REMARKABLE ACTIVITIES OF THE DEPARTMENTS
The lecture demonstration on Innovative experiments in Physics by Prof. B. D. Chakradeo was organized on with the coordination with science faculty of the College. In that program Prof. Chakradeo explained the physics behind the experiments which motivated the students of different class of B.Sc. and under graduate science students to learn and enjoy physics. He prepared all the experiments in his own laboratory.
1) Experiential learning
2) ICT based E-Learning.
3 ) On the job training
4) Group Discussion
5) Google classroom learning
ICTE-Learning Content: Methods used for E-learning
- Online lecture through video Conferencing.
- Online lectures through YouTube videos.
- Offline lecture using information communication technology (ICT) facility.
- lectures through Powepoint presentaion.
LIST OF PROMINENT ALUMNII->
T.Y.B.Sc PHYSICS STUDENTS 2015-16
T.Y.B.Sc PHYSICS STUDENTS 2016-17
T.Y.B.Sc PHYSICS STUDENTS 2017-18
T.Y.B.Sc PHYSICS STUDENTS 2018-19
T.Y.B.Sc PHYSICS STUDENTS 2019-20
The central library has 297 reference books and 259text books.
In addition to this we have departmental library . In the departmental library there are 25 reference books and 45 text books .As per the requirement our students we issue the books and after three days that book has to be return to the departmental library. Register is maintained for this process.
FUTURE PLANS OF THE DEPARTMENT
- To organize Seminar/workshop.
- To organize guest lecturers of eminent personalities.
- To submit proposals for minor &/major research projects.
- To participate in research activities.