Department of Hindi
- AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- ACADEMICS PLANNING
- COURSES AND SYLLABUS
- E -CONTENTS
- FUTURE PLANS
- PHOTO GALLERY
- DEPARTMENTAL LIBRARY
- PROMINENT ALUMNI:
- STUDENT STRENGTH
The department of Hindi established in 1961.
As Hindi is a National Language has occupied nearly all the sectors of profession. Hindi has become an inevitable need of modern scenario. Hence, the department always motivates the students to learn Hindi language. The department encourages students to speak in Hindi in college campus. The faculty of department always takes enthusiasm in solving student’s difficulties as far as Hindi is concerned. Keeping at the center the age of globalization and its challenges to the education sector to face, the department takes initiative to organize various programs and activities in a department. As Hindi is a National language especially, our students living in rural and remote area, they have a fear of Hindi in their mind. On this background, the department faculty always work hard to develop and sustain their interest to Hindi. Accordingly, the department takes continuous efforts for the same. Again highlighting the background of our students, the department feels proud of its alumni as they express their gratitude towards the department for their lifelong settlement as well as the guidance provided by the department.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
To impart high quality of education to the students.
To prepare the students for variety of challenging careers through innovation in teaching and learning.
To empower the students with entrepreneurship and other powerful skills.
To strengthen the students to face the global challenges.
To strengthen the confidence among the students.
To strengthen them in basic skills- Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing and Communication
To inculcate core values among them.
To empower interest in the Hindi.
Teaching and evaluations
Organize the celebration of ‘Hindi Divas’
Paper setting ,Tests
Open Book Tests
Hindi departmental excursion/study tour
University semester end examination
Paper checking , Results submission
Department of Hindi
- Visit to KiratNEWS Paper Printing Press with Hindi Dept. Students. (03/03/2020)
- Visit to Head Post Office, Vengurla with Hindi Dept. Students. (03/03/2020)
- Visit to Kondura Beach the Home Town of Marathi Author/Poet AartiPrabhu (ChintamaniTryanbakKhanolkar) with Hindi Dept. Students. (13/02/2020)
- Visit to Shiroda the Home Town of Marathi Author JayantDalavi with Hindi Dept. Students. (27/12/2019)
- Visit to Shiroda the Home Town of Marathi Author S. Khandekar with Hindi Dept. Students.(27/12/2019)
- Visit to Nagar Vachanalay, Vengurla with Hindi Dept. Students. (04/03/2020)
- Visit to Hindi Pracharini Sabha, Vengurla with Hindi Dept. Students. (28/01/2020)
- Visit to Library on Wheel at Br. Khardekar College, Vengurla with Hindi Dept. Students. (25/01/2020)
Hindi Day Celebration
Every Year on 14 September ‘Hindi Day’ is Celebrated by Dept. of Hindi.
The results (in %) of the department for last six semesters wiseexaminations are given in the following table:
Future Plan of the Hindi Department:
- To organize on PremchandJayanti –Marxism (Guest Lecture)
- To organize Hindi Day on14th- Essay Competition
- To organizestate level seminar on NariVimarsh
- To organiz department discuss on Mass media and Hindi
- To organize on PremchandJayanti – Uppanyas (Guest Lecture)
- To organize Hindi Day on14th- Bhakti Sahitya- Kabir
- To organize department discuss on Dalit SahityaVimarsh
- To organize Hindi writer/ Teacher Interview
- To organize on PremchandJayanti – National Integration (Guest Lecture)
- To organize Hindi Day on14th- Journalism
- To organize workshop on Translation
- To organize department discuss on Bhakti Aandolan
- To organize on PremchandJayanti - Satire ( GuestLecture)
- To organize Hindi Day on14th- SantRavidasVimarsh
- To organize workshop on Electronic Media
- To organize department discuss on KahaniVimarsh
- To organize on Premchand Jayanti – Hindi Kahani (GuestLecture)
- To organize Hindi Day on14th- Essay Competition/Poetry Writing
- To organize discuss on Translated Literature.
The departmental library is not available however, the Central library of the college consists adequate numbers of Hindi books. The literary books, the reference books, the text books, the critical books and the language books are kept in the Central Library of the College. Total books in the Central Library relating to Hindi department are nearly 2458
(Including Dramas, Novels, Poems, Satires Essays, Criticism and all type of Reference Books)
If required, the faculty issues the books to the students from their own.