Department of Economics
- AIMS & OBJECTIVES
- ACADEMICS PLANNING
- COURSES AND SYLLABUS
- STUDENTS STRRENGTHS
- RESULTS &STATISTICS
- TIME TABLE
- E -CONTENTS
- FUTURE PLANS
- PHOTO GALLERY
- DEPARTMENTAL LIBRARY
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES
- To encourage the student to understand the basic of Economics which is helpful for them to live good life.
- To prepare skilled technologies by imparting theoretical as well as practical knowledge in the field of economics.
- To impart professional knowledge skill and self-confidenceto save the community.
- To induce lifelong learning skills, attitudes for social and personal development.
- To develop entrepreneurial skills among the student.
- To understand the Agricultural Economics in depth, this is helpful for the self-employment and looking for theagricultural activities.
- To introduce new trends in Economics like Liberalization, Privatizationand Globalization
Academic Planning :
The department plans, academic matters at the beginning of the academic years. The head of the department calls meeting of the department and different subject related to meeting is called in which the overall performance of each other are discussed in these meetings.
1) Teacher : Preparing teaching plans, discussion about the syllabus etc.
2) Tests : Conducting tests for the students, content of tests, semester wise exam etc.
3) Syllabus Completion : Syllabus completion at the end of the year. Syllabus completion report is submitted to the principal.
4) Others : To organize Local, State and National Level Seminars and one day Workshops
Introduction of the course taught:
Student Strength Of Department :
Result and Statistics:
Departmental Time Table (Academic Year 2019-2020)
Lectures during 2021-2022
Future Plans of Department:
- To organize State and National level seminars and one day workshop.
- We are planning to organize ‘MarathiArthshatraParishad’& to organize the lectures on “Annual Budget” and current economic issues.
- To improve the results.
- To start Post graduation i. e. Master of Arts (M.A.) in Economics
24/02/2016, Hall No. 2 ; Investment Opportunities
26/02/2016 :Inaugurating ceremony of ISBN journal on the occasion of “One Day National Seminar” organised by Economic & Commerce Department of Br. B. K. College, Vengurla by the gracious hand of council member Hon. Daulatro Desai in the presence of Prin. Dr. V. A. Dewoolkar, Prin. P. K. Patil, Prof. C. B. Pandit, Prof. D.B. Rane, Prof. S.T. Bhendawade and Dr. M. B. Chougale
16/01/2019 :Welcome to Chief Guest
Lightning of Lamp
29/01/2021, Kerwadi primary school meeting hall.
15/02/2020, coir industry meeting hall
Giving Information About Coir
Library of Department:
The books of the economics are kept in central library of the College. The text books, the reference books are kept in the Central Library of the College. Total books in the Central Library relating to Economics department are about 2011. Faculty has their own personal library. The Central Library also has journals and magazines in Economics.